Over the past several years we have observed gradual convergence of corporate and investment banking.
purehunt has considerable expertise in all major areas of these two businesses.
Since our creation we have completed a large number of assignments in the corporate finance field. During this period we have developed extensive knowledge in:
- M&A, capital markets and structured finance, all applied to variety of products, industries and client groups
- we go beyond the usual executive search & recruitment, combining them with real corporate finance practitioner experience
purehunt’s knowledge of the corporate banking area covers all major core product groups including:
- lending products, treasury management, cash management, custody services, trade & project finance and leasing
As well as major functional areas:
- business development, client relationship management, product development, risk, strategy and operations
We have an extensive track record of placing middle- to- top level professionals across most product groups:
- equity, fixed income, FX/IR, derivatives, commodities
covering the full spectrum of:
- front, back and middle office
The financial crisis that began in 2008 significantly altered the retail banking industry landscape. Customers became more cautious and less trusting of retail banking institutions and the industry as a whole.
At the same time, there is a significant shortage of qualified personnel at top and middle management levels in retail banking. The average wage level in the corporate banking sector is much higher than in retail and most talent tends to «flow» to corporate banking making the hiring process for retail banks even more complicated.
We extensively cover all main components of retail banking, ranging from:
- branch banking to remote channels and product development to risk management, IT and operations
We mainly focus on:
- general management, client relationship & sales, risk management and major business supporting functional roles
Today the private equity industry in Russia is underdeveloped and there is no established market for professionals in this field as of yet... Thus, transitions between the employees of government and private investment institutions, diversified holdings and private equity companies are common.
Looking ahead, we expect sufficient sector expansion with new domestic and international players entering this area.
purehunt focuses on:
- management companies administrative hiring needs - associates, principals, operating partners, investment partners, etc.
- their portfolio companies across board, C and VP level executive roles
Beyond the usual executive recruitment expertise, we bring insurance practitioner experience and have unprecedented access to key industry players.
purehunt is able to source candidates from:
- large, mid-sized and small insurance companies, re-insurance companies and real sector
- corporate, retail insurance and reinsurance
We work with:
- both traditional investment managers as well as wealth managers (including family offices and private banks)
Areas of expertise include:
- investment, product, client relationship, distribution and marketing positions